You have seven days once your order is delivered to communicate with us regarding any dissatisfaction.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Certain Items are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Earrings that have been removed from their packaging
- Items that have been worn or have been broken due to mishandling by the purchaser.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- items with obvious signs of use
- items that have been removed from packaging/opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than seven days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an message to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.